Welcome to the Super 8 tutorial. After reading the previous article, create step (1): enter condition, this unit will teach you how to create step (2): behavior.
When your process meets the conditions set by the trigger step, it will go to the next step. The steps are divided into three parts: Enter Condition, Behavior, and Accept Condition. This article will explain the "Behavior" part.
"Behavior" represents what kind of action this step will take when the "Enter Condition" is met. For example, sending messages, sending cards to customers, or adding tags to customers who do not meet the requirements, etc.
Choose behavior form:
The behavior form is divided into the following 13 types. After selecting the behavior form, the corresponding options will appear below
1. Send message
Message sending method: The system default is "Not Random", which means that a fixed message will be sent. When you select "random", it means that the "message content" below will be automatically selected and sent randomly
Waiting for response: The system defaults is "No", which means there is no need to wait for customer response messages. When your situation requires a response from customers, please enable waiting for response. After enabling waiting for response, please set the "Accept Condition". Please note that if the step you want to enable waiting for response is the last step in the process, you do not need to enable waiting for response.
Message content: 8 types of message content are provided, including text, card, image, video, file, quick reply, customized text, and customized card. For a detailed description of each option, please read: How to use the options in the message content?
2. Go to Process
Process name: Choose a process you want to go to. For the process to be continued, the trigger form of the trigger step needs to be selected as "Triggered by Other Processes".
3. Go to Step
Step name: Choose a step you want to go to
4. Set label
Label: Fill in the name of the label to be added to the customer
5. Set the delay
Delay time: If the previous step is the "image, video, file" type in "Send Message", the transmission arrival time will be different because each customer's mobile phone network speed is different. It is recommended that you add "Set Delay" after the above-mentioned types of steps, so that the content of the next step will not cause the wrong delivery sequence due to the transmission speed. The delay time can be up to 30 seconds.
6. Send SMS
You can use this function to send text messages, which can be set to send to yourself or to customers. For scenario demonstration, please refer to Scenario Demonstration: Send newsletter & OTP verification.
"Send SMS" is divided into three parts: telephone number, SMS provider, and message sending method. Details are as follows.
- Phone number: Customized, step by step, and customer information. Custom - send you the specified number, from the step - retrieve the mobile phone number data from a certain step, customer information - the number in the customer information field.
- Newsletter: Nexmo and Twilio. After selecting, please remember to set it in the connection to other services in "Organization Settings."
- Message content: Messages, customized messages, and OTP verification messages. When you select the OTP verification message, the following parameter names: otp and OTP verification codes are default values and cannot be changed.
When setting the message content, the message can be adjusted
7. Transfer to live customer service
Choosing this behavior will automatically move the customer dialogue to the "Unassigned" inbox after the previous step is over, or choose to assign it to an organization member.
Please note that when the customer conversation has been assigned to a human customer service, the chatbot will no longer intervene to reply. Therefore, even if a customer enters a keyword, it will not trigger a chatbot response until you complete the conversation or move the conversation to the "Unassigned" inbox.
8. Direct completion
This function can directly categorize conversations into the "completed" inbox
9. Set schedule
Scheduling interval: The time interval should be at least 5 minutes, time interval with less than 5 minutes cannot be created
Scheduling conditions: Please customize "Parameter name" and "Value" can be customized or select from a step. Choose Custom, please customize the content of the back field. Select a step, and in the back field, please select a value from a step.
When setting scheduling conditions, please note that the "parameter name" and "customized content" must correspond to the process you want to trigger. To trigger the trigger step in the process, select "Triggered by other schedule".
For scenario demonstration, please refer to: Set Schedule.
It should be the same as the figure below to trigger the process, the "Attribute Name" in the trigger step is the same as "Custom Content"
It should be the same as the "Property Name" and "Customized Content" in the step behavior above
10. Setting Attribute
Attribute content: You can use this function to automatically fill in customer information, such as name, phone number, birthday, etc. For details, please refer to: Scenario Demonstration: Setting Attributes.
11. Reply privately to Facebook posts
When the trigger form in your trigger step is selected as "Facebook post message to private message", the behavior form in the next step must be "Facebook post message private reply" for the bot to operate successfully.
Message content: You can choose to reply with text or customized text. Since the content of the message here is the first message in the customer's Messenger, the text content must make the customer willing to reply to the message. It is suggested that you can write a question or specify keywords for customers to answer. After the customer has answered, it is considered to have a conversation with your fan page Messenger.
If you want to know the complete setup instruction of Facebook post message to message, please refer to: post message and forward message.
Code: This function can be used when you have a customized process, but this is currently not supported by the platform. It is usually used with RPC, external services, and internal services. For instructions on using the code, please refer to: How to use the code function?
13. Advanced features for developers
The selection function is divided into the following four types, and the corresponding options will appear at the bottom after selection
- External service: When external data is needed by your process (EX: company member data), you can use this function. Please note that the reply format must be JSON. Usually external services are used with code before and after.
- Internal service: You can still use this function when you want to use platform functions in other ways, but the platform currently does not have interface support. Please note that the reply format must be JSON.
- Dynamically generate card message: When you want your company information to be included in the card message (e.g. product list), you can use this function. The recommended method is to use RPC to obtain the data source first, and then pull the options from the data to the dynamic card message.
- RPC: This is a function developed by the Super 8 platform for customized requirements. For project customers, please refer to the customized SOW manual for the RPC function range
If you need to use the set step content in other steps, you can directly click "Copy Step" to save time for resetting! "Copy Steps" can only be copied to the same process at present. If you want to copy steps to other processes, it is recommended to use "Copy Process" directly.
Hope the above information helps you!
If there are other questions, please feel free to contact the online customer service through "Facebook Chat Plugin" at the bottom right of the Super 8 platform.
Super 8 Messenger: https://m.me/no8.io
Super 8 LINE @: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@im888