Welcome to the introduction of using Super 8. After reading the previous article on how to create a process, this article will teach you how to set the step and way to trigger.
Steps to trigger:
There is a trigger step in each process, which can be viewed as the entrance of each process. In many processes, the robot will only search for conditions within the triggering step of each process. If there is a qualified process, the robot will enter it immediately. You can decide to use different ways to trigger the process and set the conditions to be triggered. Only customers who meet the conditions can enter the next step.
Way to trigger:
1. Select the "Way to trigger", we provide the following six ways:
- Triggered by the content sent by customer.
- Triggered by other processes (you need to select this option if you want to continue other processes)
- Triggered by other schedules (you need to select this option if you want to continue other processes)
- Transform Facebook post to private message.
- Triggered by Messenger URL.
- Triggered by Webhook.
2. Fill in "Trigger Condition", which can be divided into three parts:
Options can be regarded as a source of conditions. For example, if you want to target customers with VIP tags, the process will be triggered when customers come from Messenger, or when customers enter some text. The following will explain the content of the options in the first part.
- When customers entering...
If you select "When customer enter", the second part of the field will appear such as keyword equals to, text includes, number is not equal to/less than/less than or equal to/more than, the beginning of the text is, the end of the text is, etc. The description here is as follows:
1. Keyword equals to: You can set many keywords in one condition, and the input value must be exactly the same.
2. Text includes: You can set many keywords in one condition, the input value does not need to be exactly the same, just include it in the sentence.
3. The beginning of the text is: If you want to use the beginning of the message sent by the customer as the basis for the condition, please select this option. Assume that you have set the beginning sentence as "Excuse me", then the robot can be triggered as long as the sentence sent by a customer starts with "Excuse me".
4. The end of the text is: If you want to use the end of the message sent by the customer as the basis for the condition, please select this option. Assume that you have set the ending sentence as "?" , as long as the sentence sent by the customer ends with "?" then, the robot can be triggered.
Other options such as more than, more than or equal to, less than, less than or equal to, and so on, are all suitable for setting numbers. For example, just like a common psychological test, meeting a few items represents your personality, and you can allow customers to enter numbers as Enter Condition.
- Tagging: If you select a tag here, it must be a tag that has been created in the group. Please select "Include" or "Exclude" later. When the process detects that this tag is included or excluded, the robot can be successfully triggered.
- Customer information: Such as the customer’s gender, birthday, and email address.
- Platform: Divided into Messenger and Line.
- Attributes: You can use this function to identify the attributes of customers, such as their company name, company address, etc. Since this is an advanced option, it is recommended for users who can programe.
- Message type: You can use this function to limit the type of message that customers enter. For example, if you prefer customers to reply with text, then your message type of selection can be text. By doing so, if the customer replies with the stickers improperly, they will not be able to proceed to the next step.
After you have completed setting the first part, the second part will automatically show you the corresponding options for you to select.
Third part: Input value or keyword.
If there are many conditions or keywords, click "+" to add.
- Add keywords, which represent "or", and the range of conditions will increase.
- Add a new condition, which represents for "and", and the range of conditions will be reduced.
Hope the above information helps you!
If you have any other questions, please contact the online customer service specialist through the "Facebook Chat Plugin" at the bottom-right of the Super 8 platform.
Super 8 Messenger: https://m.me/no8.io
Super 8 Line@: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@im888