Welcome to the Super 8 tutorial, this section will teach you how to set up the Messenger Persistent Menu.
Organization Settings page in organization
In the Super 8 platform, go to "Organization Settings" page, after clicking "Persistent Menu Settings", and another window will pop up and go to "Persistent Menu Editors" page.
When the Organization Owner connects the organization on the Super 8 platform to Facebook Messenger, Persistent Menu Icon will automatically open, and you can click "Persistent Menu Settings" to edit the content you want to present.
In the settings of the official Messenger website, there is no function to set a persistent menu. To provide users with more choices and access to trigger the bot, it is recommended that you must set a persistent menu on the Super 8 platform to enhance customer interaction.
Click "+ New Main Item" to create the first level of the menu
In accordance with the technical regulations provided by Facebook, you can check the "Description" below to set the number and level of menus you want. In the persistent menu items, there are options to either to choose to open the webpage or return text. In addition to the first level main items, you can also access to the second and third level sub-items. Up to 3 items can be set in the main item of the first level, and up to 5 items can be set in the sub-items of the second and third levels.
You can preview on the mobile phone on the right to check what the customer will see, and you can actually operate it
There are 3 options for each item, and the functions are as follows:
- Open webpage: After clicked by the customer, the webpage will be opened directly in Messenger
- Response item title: After clicked by the customer, text will be sent out, and the text can trigger the "keyword response message" and "chatbot" you created on the Super 8 platform
- Expand sub-items: Enter the next menu to create more options
Select "Expand sub-items", there will be an arrow in the preview to go to the next level
After the setting is complete, please click Save. Make sure that you have the privilege of "Fan Page Administrator" and then click Save. If you do not have the "Administrator Privilege", you will not be able to save successfully. After you click "Save", it will take about 15-20 minutes for Messenger to update. You will see the menu in Messenger after the update.
1. If you have set a persistent menu on third-party service platform before, when you set the status as Open on the Super 8 platform and Save, the existing content will override the original settings.
2. If you originally did not have Fan Page Administrator Privilege and were later adjusted to become an administrator, but still cannot save the persistent menu successfully, please go to the Super 8 platform "Organization Settings" > "Fan Page Connection Settings" and click "Update Apps". After clicking "Update Apps", go to "Persistent Menu" and click Save. If the persistent menu cannot be saved after clicking "Update Apps", please contact the online customer service.
Hope the above information helps you!
If there are other questions, please feel free to contact the online customer service through "Facebook Chat Plugin" at the bottom right of the Super 8 platform.
Super 8 Messenger: https://m.me/no8.io
Super 8 Line@: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@im888