After connecting to the app, if no customers talk to you immediately, the dialogue list on the Super 8 platform will be empty.
Your customers and fans must send messages to your fan page or LINE official account before they will appear in the conversation list in Super 8. How do you let customers take the initiative to talk to you? Please refer to the following method:
1. Broadcast Messages: Broadcast a message to your fans from the backend of the official LINE account. The message suggestion is to allow them to respond or ask them to enter keywords.
2. LINE rich menu: After completing the LINE rich menu settings, inform your fans that they can click the menu below to interact with the bot.
1. Persistent menu: After completing the persistent menu settings, post another post to inform your fans that they can open the private message click form to interact with the bot.
2. Post message to private message: After setting the post message to private message, let your fans leave a message at the bottom of the post and turn it into a private message. Use the content of the private message to guide fans to reply.
The official technology of the fan page Messenger and the official LINE account does not provide a backup function for chat history. After connecting to a third-party service platform, the chat history before the connection will not be maintained.
1. As the business owner who operates Messenger, you can still view and reply to messages through the web Messenger inbox and the page assistant app.
2. It is recommended that for the business owner operating the official LINE account, if there is an ongoing conversation with the customer, first finish the process before connecting.
Hope the above information helps you!
If there are other questions, please feel free to contact the online customer service through "Facebook Chat Plugin" at the bottom right of the Super 8 platform.
Super 8 Messenger: https://m.me/no8.io
Super 8 LINE@: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@im888